Shiro Dashi Base (16.7oz/500 ml)
Yamaki Shiro Dashi is made with bonito stock base and adds aroma, saltiness and umami to any dish without changing the original color of foods or ingredients.
This is a concentrated soup base, so with a small quantity of shiro dashi you can quickly add flavour to any dish.
Only carefully chosen quality katsuoboshi (dried bonito flakes) is used to make this Japanese soup stock.
DIRECTIONS OF USE :
You can use shiro dashi for many kinds of dishes like cooking rice, pasta, vegetables, fish and meat.
Just dilute it with water by adding the following ratio of dashi to water:
- For soups: 1:9 ratio of dashi to water.
- For noodle soups (Udon, soba, etc.): ratio 1:7
- For simmering vegetables and other ingredients: 1:6~8
- For Cooking Dashi flavoured rice: Mix 50ml of dashi with 300g of rice and add the quantity of water that you normally need for cooking that much rice.
- You can also use it for cooking many other dishes.
Ingredients: Water, salt, hydrolyzed soy protein, salted sweet cooking rice wine, soy sauce (water, soybeans, wheat and salt), sugar, monosodium L-glutamate, reduced sugar syrup, dried bonito extract, dried bonito, dried tuna, sodium lactate, scallop extract, bonito extract, disodium 5'-inosinate, disodium 5'-guanylate. Contains: wheat, soybeans, and fish (bonito, tuna, anchovy).