Ajinomoto: Sea Food Gyoza Dumplings, Family Pack 35pcs (24.7 oz / 700 g)
Wheat Flour, Water, Cabbage, Onion, Surimi (Pollock, Sorbitol, Sugar, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate), Pork Fat, Shrimp (Shrimp, Salt), Canola Oil, Contains Less than 2% of Each of the Following: Salt, Ketchup (Tomato Concentrate, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Distilled Vinegar, Corn Syrup, Salt, Less than 2% of: Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors), Potato Starch, Egg White (Egg White, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), Sake (Water, Rice, Koji [Aspergillus Oryzae], Salt), Monosodium Glutamate, Rice Flour, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybean, Salt, Alcohol [to Retain Freshness]), Spices, Soy Lecithin, Soy Flour, Sodium Caseinate (Milk), Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate.
How To Cook
1. Preheat frying pan until warm. Be careful not to touch the pan while hot.
2. Without adding cooking oil, carefully place twelve pieces of gyoza on heated pan flat side down. Slowly pour 2 oz of water into pan and cover.
3. Heat on medium for about 5 minutes.
4. Uncover and continue to heat until all the water has evaporated and bottom side is golden brown.
5. Turn off heat, serve gyoza, and enjoy!
Important: Keep frozen until ready to use. It is not unusual to find batter coating chipped from the gyoza. This should not affect the overall sensory experience of the product.