Kao: Biore Nose Pore Pack Strips 10sheets
No more embarrassing blackheads! Biore Nose Pore Strips makes it so easy and almost fun to clean nose pores. Use dry hands to take out a sheet of Biore Nose Pore Strip. Splash plenty of water on your nose. Dry your hands before placing the strip on your note. Leave it on for 10 – 15 minutes in summer and for 5 to 10 minutes in spring, autumn and winter. Remove the strip slowly from the edge. Enjoy beautiful nose again!
HOW TO USE
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration).
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose.
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch.
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing.
- Use only on the nose.
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins.
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication.
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks.
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin brasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Do not use more often than once every three days.