Kobayashi Seiyaku: Angel Mimicrin Ear Cleaning Cotton Swabs (30 sticks + Lotion 0.4 fl oz / 10 ml)
"Angel's Mimiclean" is an ear cleaning set designed for cleaning around the ears, which removes hard-to-remove dirt with a cotton swab and clean lotion. Contains a cleaning agent. It softens dirt and earwax around the ears and makes it easier to remove. It is comfortable to use with a refreshing feeling. Your ears are refreshing. It dries quickly and is not sticky. Contains a moisturizer to gently care for the delicate ear skin.
Cleaning swabs: Moderate unevenness cleans the ears without leaving any dirt or stains around the ears.
Wipe cotton swab: A soft, fluffy cotton swab gently wipes off dirt and lotions.
How To Use
1. Soak a cotton swab in the lotion.
2. Clean the area around your ears with a cotton swab.
* Do not soak the wiping swab in the lotion.
3. Wipe off with a cotton swab.
* Please use within the range that can be seen from the surface of the ear.
* Can also be used for cleaning other than ears.
* Do not use a commercially available cotton swab other than this product with a lotion.
Precautions For Use
・Should this disagree with your skin, that is, in the following cases, discontinue use. If you continue to use it as it is, the symptoms may worsen, so consult a dermatologist.
1. If you experience any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness and irritation during use.
2. When the skin used is exposed to direct sunlight and the above abnormalities appear.
・ Do not use on areas with an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or rash.
・Should this get in your eyes, rinse immediately.
・Be especially careful when using it for children.
Water, ethanol, glycerin, menthol, zinc phenol sulfonate, benzalkonium chloride, lauryl betaine, polysorbate 80, fragrance
Country Of Origin
Precautions for storage and handling
・Be sure to close the lid tightly after use.
・Keep out of reach of children.
・Do not store in places with extremely high or low temperatures or in direct sunlight.
・ It is flammable, be careful of fire when storing and handling.